Ok, so as per request, here are some pictures of the hair. I refuse to claim it as MY hair right now. It's just THE hair.
This one kind of shows the orange-ness, but not completely.
Fortunately, as you can see from the above picture, I can kind of hide it pretty well if I put it back & spread out the orange part.
Here are some of the comments I have gotten on my hair:
roommate: "It's not that bad, Lindsay!"
friend: "You're your own worst critic." (I hope she's right.)
nicest person I know: "It brings out your eyes." (Hmm... if I remember correctly, orange & blue are complimentary colors.)
friend: "I seem to have detected a hint of red..." (Exactly. But, it was supposed to be blonde. Strictly blonde. Nothing against red hair, or orange hair. It's just not what I intended.)
I have realized, though that it's not as bad as I thought it was that first night I did it. I think I was just shocked.
this reminds me of anne of green gables when she dies her hair green and then ends up cutting it afterwards and I always thought it was so pretty. I'm just saying (don't go cutting your hair) but I think it looks beautiful with a hint of red or orange or whatever you want to claim color it is. Looks good from here. :) I'm sure in person you can tell a little more but I bet it doesn't look as bad as you think. Goodluck deciding how you want to fix it.
ReplyDeleteOh Lindsay, the best part about this all is the way you narrate the story, and really, if the picture is accurate, it is not bad!!
ReplyDelete...and isn't orange your favorite color? hehe! [Actually, I believe it is yellow, but you don't want to get sick of yellow so you get everything in a color that is close to yellow, i.e., orange... so maybe this whole thing is a blessing in disguise. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong]
Dear Lindsay,
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! seriously, and in all honesty you'd look beautiful in any hair color:D