Here was my train of thought:
I'll go visit my family this weekend! Oh, shoot. Bad weather. I'll stay here. Hmm, I didn't make any plans cuz I was planning on visiting my family. What shall I do tonight? How about put highlights in my hair? That sounds fun! Hmm, I think this box of dye looks good. I'll buy it. Wow, I remember the other time I put highlights in my hair, back in high school. Right when I finished doing it, my older brother's friend laughed because I looked exactly the same as before I put the highlights in. These "do it yourself" highlights don't show up much, I guess. Maybe I'll go with some chunkier highlights this time, so it actually shows up. Yeah. Good idea, me. Wow, this stuff smells just as bad as I remember. Ok, let's lay it on thick. Then it will actually show up.
Ok, so now I have to wait 30 minutes. Facebook time. And talk with roommate time. And eat candy time. And more Facebook time. Man, a lot of people's status updates are about Jimmer. Maybe I should care about him more. I just might be a fan if I paid more attention to him. Like Green Eggs and Ham. Ok, let me watch this little Youtube clip about him. Hmmm. That's pretty funny. How about another clip? Wow, ok that is pretty impressive. 49 points. Someone should give that boy a cookie. Maybe I'll even watch the game tomorrow. Uh, oh. I'm pretty sure it has been longer than 30 minutes. Let me go wash this junk out of my hair. (wash, wash, rinse, rinse) AAHH! WHAT THE HECK? ORANGE? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? THIS IS NOT OK! Ok, clam down, Lindsay. Maybe it will look better after you blow dry it. Nope. I look like a golden retriever. Or maybe a bowl of mac 'n' cheese. Or a Kraft Single. Ha. That's funny. Cuz I'm single. I'm pretty sure that every boy I knew in seventh grade dyed their hair this color. Awesome. I look like a 13 year old boy from 1998. Maybe I can fix this. Maybe if I part my hair way on the side....nope. That just makes me look like Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell. So, now I'm a 16 year old boy from 1989. Great. Ok, what can I do about this? Maybe dye all my hair brown? Then maybe I could look like Kelly Kapowski instead of Zack Morris. Or I could go to a salon and have them fix it. Or I could just shave off this orange chunk in the front & blame it on a receeding hairline. Wait, nothing about that idea would make anything better. Oh, brother. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow & then see how I feel.
Note to self: Next time you don't have plans, read a book instead of dying your hair.
You should make it green for St. Patrick's day!
ReplyDeleteI must say I'm sorely disappointed at the lack of accompanying picture with this post. I bet you look awesome with orange hair! Let us know how you decide to fix it.
ReplyDeleteLINDSAY!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!! You soooo have to post a picture!!!! You are so funny. I was dying laughing reading this!!!! Hahhaahhahaha. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteNo picture = no fair to your readers.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Lindsay! I agree with everyone else, a picture is necessary! Go buy "Shimmer Lights" shampoo by Clairol, wash it several times with that. Its a very very purple shampoo that takes the bronze out of the blonde. Until then, its still beanie season, right? ;)
ReplyDelete